RED RIBBON CLUB
Red ribbon club is a movement started by the government of India in colleges through which students will spread awareness over HIV/AIDS . It envisages to instil charity mind among the students to extend their able help towards developing healthy life styles, donating blood to all the needy by promotion of regular voluntary blood donation .
Red Ribbon Club Guidelines-
- Red like love.
- Red like blood.
- Red like the anger about the helplessness.
- Red is a sign of warning not to carelessly ignore one of the biggest problems of our times.
Red Ribbon Club Symbol –
The red ribbon is a symbol for both drug prevention and for the fight against AIDS . The red ribbon foundation is an organization founded in 1993 whose main purpose is the education about prevention of the human immunodeficiency virus or HIV & Acquired Immuno deficiency syndrome related complex .
Activities- “CELEBRATING LIFE” AIDS awareness programme was conducted by the RRC.
Awareness programme organized by Red Ribbon Club of college:-
- One day voluntary blood donation camp on 1st oct- 18
- Importance of blood donation –PARICHARCHA on 23-11-18
- Slogan ,Bhashan Pratiyogita- on 30-11-18
- WORLD AIDS DAY- one day seminar on 1-12-18
- RASHTRIYA YUVA DIWAS – Awareness programme – 12-jan -2019
Programme officer of NSS organized all activities of RRC
MR. RAVINDRA NAFDE
RRC-DANIELSON DEGREE COLLEGE